Global type "F" male thread to male cam and grove adapter. Designed to interchange with all products produced to MIL-C-27487F. Pressure rating for adapters, is based on the seal of the mating part. Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- The male side of this adapter will only connect to the same size female camlock.
- The male threaded side of this adapter will only connect to a same size female National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) or National Pipe Tapered (NPT). For example, PVC or metal pipe fitting.
How it works:
- To make a connection, simply slide the camlock adapter into the camlock coupling and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
Cam and groove couplings, also called camlock fittings or quick connect fittings, are used in most industries as a hose connection to avoid leakage. The cam lock type of coupling is popular because it is considered to be a simple and economical way to reconnect and disconnect.
Cam and Groove Couplings Industries:
- Steel foundries
- Dry bulk
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water treatment
- Water transport
- Waste / vacuum trucks
- Fuel delivery
- Grain movement
- Hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline and petroleum products
- Salt water
- Waste water
- Chemical movement & storage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.