Piranha Sewer Hoses are constructed to provide rugged and reliable service under the most severe conditions. Yellow Olefin tube with single or double braid reinforcement. Urethane covers provide exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance. Rated for -40° to 150° F (190° F on some sizes). Available in a wide variety of lengths and styles to meet your needs. All assemblies are standard with Male NPT hose ends matched to the hose size shown. (Other lengths and hose ends are available on request). Rated to 150° F.
Pressure Testing - All Piranha Sewer Hoses are 100% pressure tested.
• High Pressure Sewer Cleaning - Applications for commercial, industrial and residential.
• Tight Pipe Bends - Slick, Slither® cover affords an easier handling hose to get the job done. Construction:
• Inner Tube - Yellow seamless thermoplastic tube. (Sewer Cleaning Hoses: 2,500 PSI, 3,000 PSI, 4,000 PSI & 5,000 PSI)
• Reinforcement - High tensile one or two synthetic fiber braids.
• Cover - Polyurethane abrasion resistant. (Standard)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.