Triplex plunger pump, available in 6 flows. It has symmetrical power end design featuring top and bottom mounting holes for east left to right shaft conversion. It has the new generation pressure packing design with an integrated cooling system, orthogonality fitted valves, and splash lubrication.
The KT LP Series has a high resistance light alloy crankcase, Spherical cast iron manifold, tapered roller bearings, special anti-friction light alloy connecting rods, forged alloy steel crankshaft, hardened, tempered and nitrated. The plunger guides are cast iron, nickle treated, with ceramic plungers, and stainless steel valves.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 45 psi
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1 NPT-F
- Discharge Port Thread: ½ NPT-F
- Shaft : Female spline T13 16/32DP
- Flange : SAE B 2-4 F
- Pump Dimensions: 15.55in x 13.4in x 8.35in
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 100lbs/ 40kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.