- Tank truck drop hose with static grounding wire; 50% lighter than conventional rubber hose
- Temp. Range: -30°F to 140°F
- Applications: Gasoline tank truck gravity drop hose for fluids such as naphtha, kerosene, light and heavy oil, diesel and some ethanol
- Construction: Nitrile rubber static dissipating tube, rigid PVC helix, synthetic braiding, smooth bore, static grounding wire, corrugated O.D
- Features: Lightweight and flexible. External helix provides for easy drag. Rated for up to 40% aromatic content
- Note: Banding sleeves or banding coils must be used for all sizes. Static wire must be properly imbedded during fitting installation and tested to assure proper static grounding of hose to a grounded system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.