A heavy-duty polypropylene cover (600mm or 24") that completely secures the top of a freshly excavated pier hole until concrete is poured.
4 teeth secure it into the surrounding ground ensuring it does not move.
Eliminates the risk of falls into the pier hole, rubbish and debris entering, and the risk of the hole filling with water from unexpected weather or other forms of direct water flow.
• Made from a heavy-duty PP with UV protection package
• Durable and strong
• Centre grab point and recessed strike points to secure teeth into ground
• 200kg safe work load – FEA tested and RPEQ certified
• Available in a range of fluoro safety colours
• Customised with company logo
• Option for manufacturing out of 100% recycled material or virgin material, which can then be recycled
• New to world product – there is nothing available like this in the market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.