Gates® Plant Master® Steam hoses are specially designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures that are found in various types of steam systems. They are meant for all types of steam - saturated and superheated - up to 250 psi. Typical applications include oilfield drilling and completion operations, refineries, in-plant processing, and steam cleaning in all-sorts of environments.
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile steel wire.
- Cover: Type P2 (EPDM). All sizes are perforated.
- Tube: Type P2 (EPDM). Black.
Gates Plant Master Steam Plus 250 Red Cover
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +210°C (-40°F to +410°F).
- Working pressure: 1,8 Mpa.
- EN ISO 6134/2005-2A.
- Price per ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.