A detailed quote will be provided upon dimensions and specifications of required gangway. Call 905-564-4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your quote.
A gangway is a platform or walkway that is engineered to provide safe access between a tower or platform and a truck, boat, railcar or another type of platform. Safe Harbor's OSHA-certified access gangways are designed for a wide range of heights and variances. Gangways can be retrofitted to your existing structure and customized to suit your specific application; which is excellent for older platforms that were not designed for today's taller railcars.
Loading Gangway Features
- Lifting of manual units assisted by feather light spring counter-balance
- Built for harsh and high use environments
- Locks automatically in upright position with a positive foot lock mechanism
- Rugged quality bumpers on the bottom of unit for vehicle protection
- Variety of standard widths from 20" to 60" available
- 500 lbs. load capacity to accommodate potential emergency rescue efforts
- Pipe handrails standard to provide a more secure environment for truck and barge operators
- Stainless steel hardware and bronze oil impregnated bushings are provided for all pivot points to ensure long lasting performance
- Designed to meet OSHA standards
Industries That Utilize Access Gangways
Safe Harbor creates gangways for the following industries:
- Marine Gangways
- Barge Gangways
- Pharmaceutical / Pharma Gangways
- Trucking/tanker Gangways
- Food Processing Gangways
- Mining Gangways
- Chemical / Petrochem Gangways
Materials Offered for Gangways
Safe Harbor can custom fabricate truck and railcar gangways in various materials, such as:
- Aluminum Gangways
- Stainless Steel Gangways
- Galvanized Steel Gangways
Aluminum Truck Gangways
For loading gangways in industrial and commercial marine settings, Safe Harbor recommends the use of marine-grade aluminum. Several benefits of aluminum truck access gangways include:
- Lightweight & durability
- Lower maintenance requirements
- Ideal for loading, unloading, and inspecting & repairing vessels
- Excellent corrosion resistance
What Are the Different Types of Gangways?
- Telescoping Gangways - A loading gangway with a telescoping extension
- Flat Ramp Gangways - A loading gangways with non-slip ramp
- Self Leveling Tread Gangways - A loading gangway designed for varying heights
- Custom Gangways - A loading gangway designed to your specific needs
Available in Aluminum and Galvanized Steel.
Price will depend on centreline and gangway width (24" or 36")
Call the office at 905-564-4673 or email us at email@example.com for a quote. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure accurate quoting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.